My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Deliverance, God's Timing and Faith

Deliverance, God's Timing and Faith

Many troubled people throughout the land
Are calling for help from God's mighty hand
Their burdens, troubles and trials are many
Some folks are down to their very last penny

Why not call unto me said the Lord of hosts
I am the Creator of the seas and the coasts
Nothing is impossible or too hard for me to do
Bring your concerns to me and I will help you

Just have faith in me when you pray
Wait on my timing, it may be today
I will surely help you as I have said
I care about the very hairs of your head

Trust in me with all of your soul and heart
I will always be with you, I'll never depart
Remember when I delivered you in the past
I am the Almighty my sources are vast

Copyright 2006 Irvin L. Rozier, aka walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home