My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Prayer for President Bush

Lord Jesus, I lift up the name of George W. Bush before you this day
Lord you lift up leaders and set down leaders and this is why I pray
Presidents and kings are all ordained and put in place by you
Today, O Lord, touch President Bush and his strength renew

Our country is in dire need of a revival throughout the land
And our President needs to be guided by your mighty hand
Listen and answer the prayers of your little children
As they pray for their President, can I get an amen.

Irvin L. Rozier aka walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home