My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Writer's Block

Writer's Block


My writing pen lies silent
Like a plane without a pilot
Oh that words to inspire
Would come like wildfire

Spreading hope across the land
An instrument in God's hand
Is what my pen should be
Instead it's staring at me

Will my pen ever again flow
With words as seeds to sow
I suppose there is a time to write
And a time for the pen to be quiet

Mightier than the sword is the pen
Truth has been written by many men
May my pen write some true things
To be read by peasants and kings

2006 Irvin L. Rozier aka walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home