My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Five Dreams on 21 March 2006

These are the five dreams I had on March 21, 2006. I woke up at 3 AM and wrote them down.

1. I was attending a reunion of some of my classmates. It was being held on Main Street. Five of my classmates were wearing lettermen jackets (blue and white) and were singing a gospel song. I went over to help them sing. I then got in line for the meal. Rodriguez, one of my high classmates who is now a millionaire, was behind me. He said, "Irvin, I read your book, and I now am saved. My eyes were opened to the truth." (The name of the book I wrote is My Walk with the Lord). Then one of my classmates who was under great suffering was brought to me by his wife. She said, "He needs prayer and deliverance". I began to pray for him, and two demons manifested. I rebuked them in the name of Jesus, and they came out of him and ran away. His two little girls said, "Now we can kiss our daddy!". In my spirit I knew he was delivered and saved.

2. I went down to a coffee colored stream that was almost completely dry. I walked on the white sand, and saw where someone had dug a shovel sized trench so the water could lightly flow. As I looked, I saw some of the water begin to flow backwards. Then I came up on the bank, looked at the horizon, and saw a huge wave of water heading my way. I was not afraid, and thought that something good (water after a drought) was coming my way.

3. I was eating dinner with some neighbors. We found a screened in porch, overlooking a lake where we sat down to eat. It was a beautiful view outside the windows. We were having a great time of fellowship. Then I went across the hallway to invite someone else. As soon as I walked in, he said, "The lights just came on...they were out until you walked in".

4. I was riding on a golfcart on a country road. I came up to a house, but the road was blocked by a one pole barrier. I had to speak into the microphone to get permission to come further. The man said, "If you are a neighbor, come on in". So I did, and it turned out to be Roy Youmans. He had lost weight, and he asked me what size clothes did I wear (I suppose he was going to give me some). I told him," Roy, I don't need any clothes, but I heard that you wife had just died. I would like to pray for you. I prayed and asked the Lord to send Roy comfort during his grief. I then begin to sing this song, "Farther along we'll know all about it, farther along we'll understand why. Cheer up my brother, live in the sunshine, we'll understand it better all by and by. When death has come and taken your loved one, leaving your home so lonely and drear." Roy was crying and the Holy Spirit was so near. (By the way, in real life, Roy''s wife recently died. I used to go to church with him at Youman's chapel.

5. I was driving my tractor on a boggy dirt road. As I approached the crossroads where the paved road is (Youmans Chapel Road), I saw that a parade was coming by. It was Sunday afternoon. Someone motioned for me to get into the parade, but I told them I had to cross the pavement and continue on that boggy road because someone down there needed me. The parade was headed towards Youmans Chapel.

I then woke up and recorded these dreams.

Irvin L. Rozier, aka walkin2e, author of My Walk with the Lord, www.selahbooks.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home