My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Easter Lily

A true story I wrote, The Easter Lily, was selected by an investment group senior consultant to be sent to to his clients. He stated in his cover letter "I spend lots of time helping folks plan for their financial future. And while that is certainly very important, I'd be remiss if I didn't also point out that we all have a much more important future to plan for---our eternal future".

He goes on to say that my story gave him a blessing and wanted to share it with others.

Here is the story I wrote http://faithwriters.com/article-details.php?id=17002.

May we all be reminded this Easter seasons that "HE LIVES!".

Irvin L. Rozier walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home