My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Remembering Mama

Remembering Mama

Mary Ruth Winn Rozier October 22, 1929-January 7, 2001

Five years ago heaven gained a new resident
Mama left us and to her new home went
She left behind many that loved her so
But she knew it was her time to go

Before Mama closed her eyes in death
I saw her gasping for her last breath
She was tired and her body was worn
The Lord took her home early that morn

It hurt us so to see Mama's pain
I know her suffering was not in vain
That day her troubles were in the past
She went home to be with Jesus at last

I can picture the smile on Mama's face
As she entered the joys of that heavenly place
I know she is waiting on her family and friends
To join her in that place where life never ends

Copyright January 7, 2006 Irvin L. Rozier aka walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home