My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Attended President Carter's Sunday School Class

On 23 Feb 1992, I went to Plains, Georgia and sat in President Carter's Sunday School class at that small Baptist church (there were about 200 in attendance...the class was in the sanctuary and it was full). The majority in attendance were tourists.


President Carter taught from these scriptures (St Luke 6 verses 23 through 29). It was a good lesson and I was impressed with his sincerity. I sat on the front row and I was no more than four feet away from him. He talked about loving your enemies and praying for them which despitefully use you.

President Carter also honorably served in the US Navy. I do believe that as President, he honorably served, was honest and had a real appreciation for the office of President. He was humble, and knew that the Lord had all power.

I salute him.

Irvin L. Rozier, Retired Captain, US Army, author of My Walk with the Lord, ISBN 1589301137, bookfinder.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home