My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

TWO DREAMS..PREACHING AND NUMBER TWO

Last night, I had these two dreams:

I was invited to preach at my old home church. The congregation (smaller than I remembered) was gathered in the old sanctuary. They were eagerly waiting to hear what I had to preach. I approached the pulpit, opened my Bible, and prayed. I noticed that some of the regular members were not there, but all who were there were spirit filled.

I then went outside to the new sanctuary and buildings. Other people were there, including the pastor. He came to me with tears in his eyes and said, "You ARE a God called preacher...Please forgive me for not recognizing that fact." I replied, I forgive you, and hugged his neck. All the fancy new buildings in the background were practically bare of people.

The next dream, I was by a big lake. Two turtles came swimming up to me. I had two jet skis, and I took off through the water. Two young boys (twins), were by the edge of the lake shore. One was lying facedown in the water. I went to him, saw he was not breathing, and began to revive him. Water gushed out of his mouth, he began to breath as the other twin was looking on. There were several other objects (by twos) laying around. What stood out in this dream was the number two.

Irvin aka walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home