My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Monday, September 26, 2005

A WELL AND PUMP RISING FROM THE GROUND

Sep 26 05 around 2 AM...I dreamed a large well drilling bit (it was aluminum colored) started drilling on it's own by the trunk of one of my large pecan trees. I watched as the drill bit into the ground, and started drilling. I then saw a large water pump, complete with tank, pressure gauge (set at 30 pounds of pressure) rise up from the hole that the bit drilled. The pump was about two feet from the surface of the ground, and it was black in color, with a small drip of water oozing from one of the white pipes. I could clearly see the details of the pump, pipes, fittings and pressure gauge.

I then saw some debris scattered around, with some loose black dirt. This debris was not any ordinary trash...it was lengths of golden chains and golden bolts and nuts. The nuts were not fastened on the bolts, but were laying loose. In my dream, I was amazed that all of this was underground and in place ready to start working, but was just waiting to rise to the surface and be put to use. I started removing the chains , and nuts and bolts, and scooping some of the dirt away...all the while the image of that large drill bit starting on it's own was in my mind.

I then dreamed on...I was speaking to many children about my Army experiences and they were intently listening. This dream had more detail, but the main dream was the one about the pump.

Any thoughts?


Irvin L. Rozier, Captain (Ret) US Army aka walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home