My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

PRAYER AND FRESH ANOINTIN OIL

I have a prayer table in my house. On the table are my old well worn Bible, surrounded by two praying hands, a vase with a circle of angels, with a dish on top where I keep my bottle of anointing oil. I used the last of it one day last week when my niece in law came to me a requested prayer. I gave her what was left, and told her to anoint her doors, her children's bedroom doors, her husband's chair, and bed. I know in itself the oil is nothing, yet the act of faith in using it God honors. She called me the next day, Praising God, and said the peace in her house was so extraordinary. This oil was mixed up special with instructions from the Holy Ghost.

This morning, the LORD had me mix up some more anointing oil...it contains several ingredients, the color is green, the bottle is green. The Lord had me put three seeds in it, also, and then I prayed over it and asked the LORD to use this however he will.

Please pray that whenever this special anointing oil is used in prayer, the power of the Holy Ghost will be manifested.

James 5 verse 14 "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the LORD;"

James 5 verse 16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye might be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

Irvin L.Rozier aka walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home