My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

THE POPE HAS DIED

Today, 2 April 05, at 2:09 PM EST, I received a wrong number telephone call from of all places, Rome, GA..I could hear vague talking..then it came to my mind that the LORD was using this to tell me the Pope was bout to die. as soon as I said, "Lord, the Pope is about to die" the Holy Spirit confirmed this word from the Lord. At 2:37 PM EST, 2 April 05, the Pope died. i hope he was ready to meet his maker.

John 3 verse 5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Irvin L. Rozier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home