My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Pope Has Died

Today, April 2, 2005 at 2:09 PM EST, I received a wrong number phone call from, of all places, Rome, Ga....I said hello, hello, could hear vague talking but no answer..Then, it came to my mind that the LORD was telling me the Pope was about to die. As I spoke out loud these words, the Holy Spirit confirmed this word of the Lord..The Pope died at 2:37 PM EST...I hope he was prepared to meet his maker.

John 3 Verse 5, "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Irvin L. Rozier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home