My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Monday, March 28, 2005

STRONG FOR THE BATTLE

I've fought many a battle while serving my Lord
Faith has been my shield and the Word my sword
Satan has come against me in so many ways
Often the battle has lasted for days and days

Fear not I am with thee said the Lord to me
Be strong in the battle and I will bring victory
Though I grow weary these words ring in my ears
Gives me encouragement and wipes away my fears

Right before deliverance and breakthrough
Satan will do his best to destroy me and you
By sending his wicked fiery darts
To pierce and destroy many hearts

But prayer to the Lord will avail
And give deliverance from evil Satan's hell
The Lord is strong in the midst of turmoil
The wiles of the devil he will foil

I will hold on to Jesus with all my might
He will keep me safe through the fight
Satan thinks he has a grip on my soul
But Jesus sends victory and makes me whole

The Lord gives me strength for the battle
When my faith in Him Satan tries to rattle
The mighty spiritual war is hard to comprehend
When Jesus says enough, the battle will end

Copyright 2005 Irvin L. Rozier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home