My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

New Book

I received a new book today from author, Lucy A. Cain. The title is "Secure the Fort (And Remain Under God)", ISBN # 978-1-4257-7079-2, www.Xlibris.com. She included two of my writings in her book, "The Missing Bible" from my book, My Walk with the Lord, www.selahbooks.com. and one of my poems, "The Veterans Hospital". Her book contains over 30 contributing authors, and is geared towards patriotism, the military, veterans and their families. This book makes you reflect in what it means to live in America, and the sacrifices incurred to make our country free.

Irvin L. Rozier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home