My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Prayer for America

Lord Jesus, I lift our nation unto You who controls the affairs of men. Heavenly Father, remember this day ALL the prayers of those who have prayed for the United States of America. Remember when, O Lord, the children of Israel were in bondage in the land of Egypt. They kept on sighing, and crying because of their oppression. You heard their groaning, and You remembered your covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. You looked upon the children of Israel and had respect unto them. Do the same for our nation, O Lord.

I'm asking that You remember when you sent me to Washington, D.C. to pray. Here is what happened, O Lord remember this prayer:

The Lord uses me as an intercessor to pray for others ministries. By the way, over the past 18 years, I have ministered at churches, street corners, radio, warehouses, nursing homes, flea markets, private houses and other places, including on the steps of the Capitol Building in Washington D.C., where I interceded in prayer for our nation. The Lord sent me there, I left on a Thursday, drove all night, arrived on Friday morning. It was 700 miles from my house to the White House. The Lord told me to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol. It was hot in August, I had on an old straw hat (protected my bald head from sunburn). As soon as I got to the steps of the Capitol, I saw a woman standing by a mannequin of Jesus holding a lamb. Nearby was an American flag. I stepped up, she put "Amazing Grace" on a cassette recorder she had, I rendered a hand salute, held it as the Holy Ghost came on me, and tears began to pour down my cheeks. The crowd stood silent, as the words of Amazing Grace rang throughout the area. After it was over, I dropped my salute, went to parade rest, and the Lord spoke to me and said, "Mission Accomplished", You can go back home, now."

I also had a dream about praying for America. Here: http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=44185

walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home