My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I have been published

My first book, My Walk with the Lord, was published in 2003 by selah publishing group. I have had articles published in newspapers, one I wrote "My Favorite Christmas memory" even won first place. I've written and published poems, gave them away, many of them are posted on different sites on the web.

It had been on my mind for years to write a book on my walk with the Lord, but the time was not right. When the time came, it took me 21 days to write this 184 page book. What is amazing to me is that my book is SLOWLY spreading across the world (it is kinda funny to see your book on Amazon, Japan, France, Germany and the other sites).

When I was in the Army (over 21 years), I wrote many regulations, how to articles, a column for the local Army paper, award certificates...I suppose some of these are still floatin around somewhere.

The thing about writing is that you never fully know who all has read what you wrote...and your words last.

Writing now for the Glory of the Lord.

Walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home