My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Friday, December 17, 2004

MARTHA MEMORIAL HAS A STEEPLE

Martha Memorial Has A Steeple




A special little white church sits on a hill
I've often sat on the steps, it was peaceful and still
By the porch was a bell, donated by some people
All the church needed was a beautiful steeple

Many times I mowed the cemetery grass
I saw people in cars, trucks, and tractors pass
By this sacred church built by man's hands
Firmly planted on the solid rock it stands

This little church is a humble place
Filled with God's love and His grace
The cemetery nearby is slowly filling up
With many of those saints, I did sup

On top of the roof, the steeple stands tall
The Lord was pleased as on His name they did call
Prayers were answered in a special way
When the steeple was placed on the church that day.

Irvin L. Rozier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home