My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ELVIS PRESLEY GOSPEL

Elvis Presley Gospel


Elvis died 16 August 1977....His first love was gospel music...I have most of the songs he recorded..One of my favorites is "Farther Along"....It's about life and the things we don't understand but one day, Farther Along, we'll understand.

He also does a beautiful rendition of "How Great Thou Art"...I remember watching his concerts, and he always closed with a gospel song, even when he went on the Ed Sullivan show. I believe that his gospel songs were really sung from his heart and soul.

Irvin L. Rozier AKA Walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home