My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A CHANGE IS IN THE AIR

I woke up this morning and sensed a change
A new direction for me the Lord is about to arrange
Many obstacles and hills have been in my way
Today is the third day of the month of May

I've been hindered and oppressed for many years
I've had many doubts and my share of fears
The Lord has heard my anguished cries
He has seen my tears and took note of my sighs

Jesus knows how many burdens I can take
He will intervene and make a way of escape
I know his word is strength and truth
I read in the Bible how he blessed sister Ruth

I hear the sound of an abundance of rain
The joy of a new birth is worth the labor pain
The Lord has said there are times and seasons
For everything under heaven, he has his reasons

Thank you Lord for your goodness to me
The light at the end of the tunnel I can see
Those heavy burdens and trials will be in my past
You said for only a season they would last

Copyright 2005 Irvin L. Rozier aka walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home