My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Friday, April 15, 2005

A REVIEW OF MY BOOK..MY WALK WITH THE LORD


I just received a review of my book, My Walk with the Lord, from Writer's Digest. Here are the results:

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 meaning poor, and 5 meaning excellent, please evaluate the following: Structure and organization, Grammar, Cover Design....I was rated 5 on all three categories.

Judge's Commentary:

What did you like best about this book?

This is a very well-written and readable, with lots of stories that make the book quite personal in a positive and inspiring way. The author is experienced in sharing his faith and comfortable with himself and his beliefs. Of course the inspiration comes from the spiritual perspective presented and that is quite heart warming. This is, ultimately, a very encouraging book and will make good reading for anyone who is willing to give the story at least a try. The author shows that miracles do happen and shares many anecdotes to that effect. This is a very down-to-earth book and has many touches of humor.

The cover of my book can be viewed best at http://www.blackshear.newsgeorgia.com/articles/index.cfm?artoid=271095&draft=

This review encouraged me.

Irvin L. Rozier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home