My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Breakfast Money

Breakfast Money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going through some extreme financial trials. I searched the couch cushions, and found enough change to buy me a cup of coffee. I had given the last of my money to my children, who were in school at the time. I was a single parent of three children. I prayed and asked the LORD for help. I got in my truck and drove to the coffee shop....I would be satisfied with my cup of coffee although I was hungry. I pulled up and parked, got out of my truck, and there laying on the ground was a five dollar bill! I ate grits (I'm from the south), eggs and bacon, rejoicing in my heart at the goodness of the LORD.

This is just one instance of how the LORD has made a way for me over the past 17 years since I have been serving Him. Praise His Holy name!

Irvin L. Rozier email iwcroga@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home