My Walk with the Lord

True stories about God's miracles and how He has blessed my life through trials and troubles. It touches on a range of topics from angels to single parenting, death, nursing homes. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be amazed to see how much God really loves you.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

CAST THY BREAD UPON THE WATERS

Cast Thy Bread Upon The Waters?

Ecclesiastes 11 verse 1 "Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days."

What is God telling us through this passage of scripture?

Sowing of spiritual seeds that will one day yield a harvest? Giving to others (not necessarily money but time, giving of ourselves, helping those in need, praying for others, helping our neighbors, our communities). I know when I plant corn seed in my garden, I plant in faith that the seed will sprout, will grow, and I will soon reap a harvest of golden ripe sweet corn. The LORD tells us we reap what we sow. Have faith in Him who has said "give, and it shall be given unto you".

I threw a rock in a pond. It hit one spot, but the ripples of the disturbed water spread out and eventually reached the shore. I believe the LORD is telling us to keep on working for Him..that our labor is not in vain.

IRVIN L. ROZIER AKA Walkin2e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home